Fiji is synonymous with crystal clear seas, brightly coloured coral reefs and an abundance of exotic underwater sea life. Thus, visitors to the Fiji Islands are immediately drawn toward the natural vortex of the tropical ocean. We know there’s really no need to tempt you in, when the water is this warm and the currents are so calm. Instead we’ll just point out a few of our favourite ocean based activities and you can decide what’s right for you.
- Fishing – explore the Mamanuca’s and hook yourself a delicious reef fish at the same time. Fresh is best. Plus, the resort chef will even cook it on the seaside barbeque for you and your friends.
- Scuba Diving – Treasure Island Resort offers a great range of PADI dive course and guided tour options.
- Snorkelling – the pinnacle of your Fiji island holiday starts the moment you don your mask and flippers and observe the myriad of tropical marine life before your eyes. Note; Water clarity in Fiji is fantastic!
- Parasailing – add a touch of adrenaline to your day and get up and away. Set your sights high and admire the beauty of the Fiji Islands from a sky-high angle.
- Surfing – Fiji has world class waves, all year round! Treasure Island Resort offers epic surf charters to famous waves such as Cloudbreak and Wilkes Pass.
- Kayaking – what a terrific way to discover the scenic tropical surroundings. Paddle at your own pace and keep a watchful eye out for the many beautiful sea turtle species abound.
- Jet Ski Safaris – a truly heart racing ocean adventure. Book a jet ski tour and visit pristine, uninhabited beaches and coconut palm fringed islands galore.
Share the Love
Turn the romance switch to full tilt because there’s simply no way to escape your heart rate radar going up when on holiday amid a Fijian paradise. And yes, that special ‘love is in the air’ feeling is alive at Treasure Island Resort. Couples choose Fiji again and again to honeymoon or wed and to essentially reconnect with their partner. Here’s a few favourite guest activities to ensure romance is reborn.
- Sandbar Picnics – lovers will find themselves in a secluded tropical postcard setting. Enjoying fresh delicacies, chilled drinks and make lifetime memories asap.
- Vow Renewal – Treasure Island Resort has a dedicated wedding team and can tailor a vow renewal ceremony to suit your every need!
- Wine & Dine – the Fijian Islands offer up a lovely blend of Pacific Rim cuisine mixed with contemporary international flavours. We’ve plenty of dining options on-site however, we do recommend you reserve a place at our beachfront Matasawa Teppanyaki grill to highlight your lover’s holiday life with a magical night.
Relax – You’re on Fiji Time
Unwind, switch off, kick back and relax. Intrepid visitors are often seeking a sense of peace when on a Fiji Island hopping holiday. Treasure Island Resort encourages guests to rest, whenever and wherever they like. Pull up a beach chair and get comfortable by the three-tiered infinity pool that overlooks the blue jewel hued ocean directly out front. Hang out a happy hour and enjoy the many zesty cocktails and cold ales on offer. Better yet – book in for an indulgent full body massage with the wonderful therapists at Treasure’s own Senikai Spa. Tip; there’s no better way to start your day than with a morning swim right in front of your ocean bure.
Overall, we want to make sure your Fiji island holiday exceeds your expectations for a romantic, adventurous or family filled time away. Treasure Island is an iconic Fijian resort that has been in the business of making travellers feel both welcome and rewarded for over 40 years! Find your piece of Fijian holiday gold at Treasure and rediscover the simple pleasures of the sun, the sea and the surf.
Complimentary Resort Activities
Guests of Treasure Island Resort are welcome to access the following activities anytime as part of their Fiji holiday package;
- Kayaks – commandeer your way around the island, set a leisurely pace and work up an appetite for your return to shore. Ask our friendly staff at the dive store for the best stretch of beach to explore!
- Snorkel – equipment is available for children and adults anytime. There’s plenty of marine life to encounter in the sea directly out front from your room!
- Tennis – the courts are available free of charge, simply book with reception and its game on. NB: Tennis can be played in the cool of night as we have lights!
- Mini Golf – a fun group activity for all, located in our landscaped tropical gardens.
*Please note there’s plenty of other wonderful activities to experience here including; offshore fishing, local village excursions, surfing, scuba diving, the day spa and more. Costs for these are additional to your Treasure Island Fiji Package but rest assured they are very reasonable in comparison to other resorts in the region. *
Environmental Programs at Treasure
At Treasure we are passionate about preserving the natural beauty of the Island we call home. We respect the land and its animals which is why we have a number of conservation programs that you can participate in and feel good about helping nature and all of its wonder. Help the endangered hawksbill turtles grow strong by feeding them before being tagged and released back into the ocean, or take the kids to feed our beautiful Rare Crested Iguanas. Their favourite treat is Hibiscus Flowers!
Treasure’s award winning wedding team sure knows how to throw an island celebration in style. We’ve been in the business of love for a long time and our cherished wedding co-ordinator Lavina (check name?) is expert at delivering a full serviced tropical wedding. Future brides are welcome to contact us anytime to start planning the most romantic day of your life. No matter the size of your wedding party, we will tailor a Fiji holiday package that includes; accommodation, transfers, flowers, the celebrant, themed decorations, music and more.
A private beachfront ceremony is a superb location to wed as the azure blue ocean background creates a storybook setting. Our ever popular Sigavou Beach Chapel is a gorgeous venue placed on a secluded part of the island. It’s a stunning glass and marble structure that encourages rays of light to enter the space. Again, absolutely perfect for the big day!
The overwhelming positive response from return guests is testament to our ability to create Fijian holiday packages that match up to your travel groups requirements with ease. Do remember that the Little Treasure’s kids club is a haven for the small folk and is also part of your Treasure Island Fiji accommodation deal too. Come visit one of the best resorts in Fiji soon! Treasure Island Resort is a favourite destination for families, couples and pretty much anyone looking for the perfect island getaway. Check out our photo gallery for more Pacific Ocean holiday inspiration today…