Online Dive Training
If you’re coming to Treasure Island for a holiday then why not look at completing the academic portion of your dive course before arriving! By using PADI’s eLearning you can spend more of your vacation time having fun in our beautiful waters and less time in the classroom!
Why choose eLearning?
- Minimized class time and maximum in-water time
- Ability to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule
- Accessibility anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Immediate feedback and gratification through electronic content delivery
- Complement learning with virtual modelling simulations and video clips
Choosing eLearning doesn’t mean you’ll be alone! When you’ve signed onto a course we are here at any point to lend professional assistance and you can contact us at any time during your studies if you have any questions.
What online courses can I take?
- Open Water Diver Online (in a variety of languages)
- Scuba Tune-Up Online
- Advanced Open Water Diver Online
- Rescue Diver Online
How do I get started?
Simply click the eLearning banner below and sign up with PADI for the theory portion of your chosen dive course. You will receive unlimited access to your electronic version of the training materials and once completed just print out your eLearning record and bring it along with you!