A South Pacific Island holiday readily conjures up images of pristine beaches, blue seas and tropical fishes. Add a hammock, a cocktail and a famous Fijian sunset to the picture and ladies and gentlemen you’ve captured the essence of Treasure Island Resort in one. Of course, we have much to more to offer than the islands profound natural beauty. To start, it’s the terrific and attentive staff abound that endeavour to make your Fijian experience with us a sublime one. Holidaying here is a carefree journey by the sea. We’re internationally renowned as the best family destination in the region. Treasure is a private island location where people of all ages can choose to socialize or unwind accordingly. Discover additional tips to add a little extra luxury to your Treasure Island stay, right here;
Resort Accommodation Options
Select one of Treasure Islands premium beach bures if you’re seeking the benefits of a luxury island resort holiday. Although we are a three-star property, a vacation escape in one of these recently remodelled rooms certainly imbues a luxury experience to your stay. These bures feature sweeping views of a ubiquitous coconut palm fringed foreshore. Water is life, fact. And here at Treasure Island Resort you will find a myriad of ways to enjoy the benefits of our prime oceanfront location. We are surrounding by calm turquoise seas and our private beaches are an idyllic place for swimming, snorkelling and stand-up paddle boarding. The spacious and elegant premium beachfront bures are a quick hop, step and a jump straight into the sea. What a way to start your day! Here’s a brief list of notable room features;
- Private deck with direct ocean views.
- Spacious, open planned design.
- Mini Bar & Refrigerator.
- Fully air conditioned.
- Large modern bathroom with twin vanities.
- Hammock, beach umbrella and outdoor furniture.
Celebrate in Style
We love to celebrate any occasion, in fact that could well be our forte. If you’re looking for a romantic place to host a wedding, a fun family gathering, or any other special occasion you’re in luck because we have an excellent choice of venues. Plus, multiple dining options including; a la carte, casual beachfront style and themed banquet evenings, all framed by Treasure’s splendid island back drop. Live music sets the mood, with a mix of acoustic tunes and an energetic Fijian band on rotation. Create a celebratory event at one of the best luxury family resorts in Fiji! We guarantee that no matter the reason your uniting, it will be an occasion your group will never forget.
Tropical Indulgences at Treasure Island Resort
Take time to enjoy the luxury resort Fiji holiday high life at Treasure Island. The following ideas are perfect for a well-earned spot of hedonistic indulgence.
- Day Spa – Senikai Spas Fiji is an award-winning company that offers an extensive range of relaxing & therapeutic face & body treatments right here on Treasure Island. Book in for a magic massage, a heavenly facial or both. The Senikai Spa uses Essence of Fiji and Nama of Fiji products, made with organic natural marine & plants extracts.
- La Mei Kana – is our signature al la carte restaurant and the epitome of innovative pacific rim cuisine. Relax in peaceful ambience overlooking the spellbinding South Pacific Ocean. You won’t find decadent seafood dishes fresher anywhere. Match your meals with selected international wines and finish your evening off with a tropical inspired desert and a pleasant night cap. Please note; this is an adult only restaurant; however, a complimentary babysitting service is available upon request.
- Jet Ski Safari – book a guided Jet Ski safari and explore the Mamanuca Islands in luxe style. Our reservations team will give you all the info you need including rates, departures times and a brief overview of the tour. Discover untouched islands and pristine landscapes, secluded and inviting beaches, thriving coral reefs, all at your chosen cruising speed.
Treasure Island Resort looks forward to welcoming your arrival. We’re proud of our strong Fijian heritage, our commitment to environmental sustainability and our ability to make guests feel special throughout their time spent here. Pack your passport, your camera and an open attitude of anticipation. For we’re ready and waiting for you to join us here soon. Bula!