Treasure Island sits within the breathtaking Mamanuca Island group, west of Nadi. Getting to Treasure Island Resort is easy because we have our own high speed boat that leaves for the island from Vuda Marina which is only a 20 minute drive from Nadi International Airport. Having our own boat allows us to pick up guests after hours. We are the closest island resort to Fiji’s major international gateway. You can choose the means of transportation ranging from our own high speed boat or by air on a seaplane or Helicopter. Our reservations staff can assist you in booking your transfers.
Treasure’s high speed boat transfers
For all guests we offer a seamless 24 hour (daily) meet n greet service plus transfer between Nadi International Airport and Treasure Island, Fiji so you can be checking in at the resort the same day as arrival into Fiji or leaving island the same day as your departure flight (avoiding the additional expense of overnight accommodation on the mainland).
After our personalised airport meet n greet service there is a short 20 minute vehicle transfer to Vuda Marina where the Treasure boat crew with welcome you on-board our high speed boat for the quick 30 minute boat transfer direct to Treasure Island.
One Way transfers
- Arrival: Nadi International Airport – Treasure Island
- Departure: Treasure island – Nadi International Airport
- People aged (12 years +) FJD$158.00
- Children aged (4 -11 years) FJD$79.00
- Infant (under 3 years) * Free
- Minimum 2 adults required
- Prices are per person each way (One way transfers)
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2020
- Prices are subject to change due to changes in fuel costs, government taxes and levies
- Transfers depart on request and may be subject to change, depending on flight arrival/departure times or other operational requirements
- * Infant safety seats (vehicle transfer between airport and Marina) Fijian Government road regulations require children 18 months and under must use a booster seat. A FJD$15 fee applies each way. (Payable direct to driver)
- Surcharges apply for alternative pick up or drop off locations ie: Denarau Island, Coral Coast, Nadi town or other Fiji destinations. Our friendly reservations team can update you on these prices.
- For guests that wish to make their own way to Vuda Marina ask our reservations team about our boat only transfer prices between the Marina and Treasure Island.
- Our transfers are priced each way giving guests the flexibility to use our service one way and use another transfer operator should guests be travelling onto other outer islands or back to Denarau Island (Pre or post stay). Please contact our reservations team for other boat transfer options available
Helicopter & Seaplane Transfers
Treasure Island has its own dedicated helicopter pad, giving guests another option to arrive or departure the island. Another flight option is to travel to the resort by Seaplane. There are a couple of helicopter and seaplane companies who operate an on-demand service to/from Nadi Airport (direct flight time approx. 8 minutes) or transfer to/from other locations in Fiji.
- Helicopter and Seaplane transfers operate between sunrise and sunset
- Minimum 2 passengers required
- Luggage weight allowances apply
To book or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org