Fiji Islands Holidays Guide
Fancy a once in a lifetime holiday to experience the boundless beauty of the Fiji Islands? Want to know how to make the most of your South Pacific sojourn? Excellent because your friends at Treasure Island Resort have put together this handy ‘go to’ guide to ensure your activity itinerary is as jam packed or as laid back as you like. Read on to discover more about the incredible islands in Fiji and what to do and see when visiting.
Fiji is synonymous with crystal clear seas, brightly coloured coral reefs and an abundance of exotic underwater sea life. Thus, visitors to the Fiji Islands are immediately drawn toward the natural vortex of the tropical ocean. We know there’s really no need to tempt you in, when the water is this warm and the currents are so calm. Instead we’ll just point out a few of our favourite ocean based activities and you can decide what’s right for you.
- Fishing – explore the Mamanuca’s and hook yourself a delicious reef fish at the same time. Fresh is best. Plus, the resort chef will even cook it on the seaside barbeque for you and your friends.
- Scuba Diving – Treasure Island Resort offers a great range of PADI dive course and guided tour options.
- Snorkelling – the pinnacle of your Fiji island holiday starts the moment you don your mask and flippers and observe the myriad of tropical marine life before your eyes. Note; Water clarity in Fiji is fantastic!
- Parasailing – add a touch of adrenaline to your day and get up and away. Set your sights high and admire the beauty of the Fiji Islands from a sky-high angle.
- Surfing – Fiji has world class waves, all year round! Treasure Island Resort offers epic surf charters to famous waves such as Cloudbreak and Wilkes Pass.
- Kayaking – what a terrific way to discover the scenic tropical surroundings. Paddle at your own pace and keep a watchful eye out for the many beautiful sea turtle species abound.
- Jet Ski Safaris – a truly heart racing ocean adventure. Book a jet ski tour and visit pristine, uninhabited beaches and coconut palm fringed islands galore.
Share the Love
Turn the romance switch to full tilt because there’s simply no way to escape your heart rate radar going up when on holiday amid a Fijian paradise. And yes, that special ‘love is in the air’ feeling is alive at Treasure Island Resort. Couples choose Fiji again and again to honeymoon or wed and to essentially reconnect with their partner. Here’s a few favourite guest activities to ensure romance is reborn.
- Sandbar Picnics – lovers will find themselves in a secluded tropical postcard setting. Enjoying fresh delicacies, chilled drinks and make lifetime memories asap.
- Vow Renewal – Treasure Island Resort has a dedicated wedding team and can tailor a vow renewal ceremony to suit your every need!
- Wine & Dine – the Fijian Islands offer up a lovely blend of Pacific Rim cuisine mixed with contemporary international flavours. We’ve plenty of dining options on-site however, we do recommend you reserve a place at our beachfront Matasawa Teppanyaki grill to highlight your lover’s holiday life with a magical night.
Relax – You’re on Fiji Time
Unwind, switch off, kick back and relax. Intrepid visitors are often seeking a sense of peace when on a Fiji Island hopping holiday. Treasure Island Resort encourages guests to rest, whenever and wherever they like. Pull up a beach chair and get comfortable by the three-tiered infinity pool that overlooks the blue jewel hued ocean directly out front. Hang out a happy hour and enjoy the many zesty cocktails and cold ales on offer. Better yet – book in for an indulgent full body massage with the wonderful therapists at Treasure’s own Senikai Spa. Tip; there’s no better way to start your day than with a morning swim right in front of your ocean bure.
Overall, we want to make sure your Fiji island holiday exceeds your expectations for a romantic, adventurous or family filled time away. Treasure Island is an iconic Fijian resort that has been in the business of making travellers feel both welcome and rewarded for over 40 years! Find your piece of Fijian holiday gold at Treasure and rediscover the simple pleasures of the sun, the sea and the surf.