Meal Plan Packages
The resort offers guests the convenience of pre-buying meal plan packages that will make your holiday more relaxing and stress free. All meals are served in the Eluvuka Restaurant. Any guests on a meal plan that wish to experience our signature dining options, there is a small surcharge which will apply per restaurant.
- Half Board (Lunch and Dinner)
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$140 per person per day
- Children (11 years and younger) FJD$70 per child per day
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$167.00 per person per day
- Children (11 years and younger) FJD$84.00 per child per day
- All Inclusive Package (All meals + drinks during selected meal times)
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$217.00 per person per day
- Children (11 years and younger) refer to the other meal plans
** Bonus offer (Premium Beachfront Bure guests who book the all-inclusive meal plan) receive a choice of the following
- Stay 5 nights and choose of one (1) of the options below OR
- Stay 7 nights and choose two (2) of the options below:
- A private dinner for 2 (beachfront location) on 1 night of stay
- A dinner for 2 at Matawasa Teppanyaki Bure on 1 night of stay
- A dinner for 2 at Seaside Gourmet BBQ on 1 night of stay
- A picnic lunch for 2 on a private islet (sandbar) on 1 day of stay (weather and sea conditions permitting)
*Conditions – Meal and All Inclusive Packages:
- All Meal are served in Eluvuka restaurant
- All Inclusion package beverages are served during
- Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and no refund or credit is given for unused days.
- Prices are valid until 31 March 2020
- Prices are per person per day.
- Prices are inclusive 25% Government taxes (VAT 9%, STT 6% and Environmental & Climate Levy 10%)
- Prices are subject to change in government taxes and levies
- Meal plans must be purchased for all guests sharing room for the duration of stay including FREE nights and any other discounted room promotions
- Age (4-11 years) eat free when parents buy a Full Board or All Inclusive meal plan, one child per one paying adult.
- Infants (0-3 years) eat free during allocated kids’meals times (parents don’t need to buy a meal plan) Note: Baby meals not supplied.
- Children on a meal plan receive 1 glass of soft drink, or juice during each meal
- Room service is not available for any meal or beverage on either Meal Package.
- Bar Snacks are not available for any meal or beverage on either Meal Package.
- Excludes Wedding receptions and private events, dinners etc.
- The following applies to the Beverage component of the ALL INCLUSIVE package.
- A wrist band (All Inclusive) will be supplied by the resort and must be worn at all times for guests on meal plans.
- All drinks will be served by the glass to one person at a time wearing the All Inclusive wrist band
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to Adults 18 + years select from: soft drinks, house red and white wine, local beers and local spirits
- Drinks will be served from 12pm till 2pm & 7pm till 10pm
- 30% discount is available off premium Beers, Wines, Spirits and Cocktails (selected times)