Meal Plan Packages
The resort offers guests the convenience of pre-buying meal plan packages that will make your holiday more relaxing and stress free. All meals are served in the Eluvuka Restaurant. Any guests on a meal plan that wish to experience our signature dining options, a small surcharge will apply per restaurant.
Half Board (Lunch and Dinner)
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$140 per person per day
- Children (11 years and younger) FJD$70 per child per day
Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$170.00 per person per day
- Children (11 years and younger) FJD$85.00 per child per day
All Inclusive Package (All meals + drinks during selected meal times)
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$230.00 per person per day
- Children (11 years and younger) FJD$99 per child per day
Special event surcharge
A surcharge applies to the above meal plans (Payable direct) for Christmas Day (25th December) dinner & New Year’s Eve (31st December) dinner.
- Guests aged (12 years +) FJD$78.00 per person per day
- CHILD (up to 11 years) FJD$39.00 per childn per day
*Conditions – Meal plans and All Inclusive Packages:
- All Meal are served in Eluvuka restaurant
- Buffet Breakfast: 7am to 10am
- Lunch: 12pm – 2pm
- Buffet Lunch (selected times through-out year) or
- The restaurant lunch menu – 2 course
- Dinner: 7pm – 9pm
- Buffet Dinner (during theme nights) or
- The restaurant dinner menu (other nights) – 3 courses (entrée, main & dessert)
- Beverages (Adults 18 years +) part of the All-inclusive package
- Local Beer (Fiji Bitter and Fiji Gold)
- Selected wines (Red, White & Sparkling Wine)
- Local Spirits (Vodka, Rum and Gin)
- Soft drinks
- Note: Available during specified times through-out the day *
*Conditions – Meal and All Inclusive Packages:
- All Meal Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and no refund or credit is given for unused days.
- Rates are per person per day.
- Prices are subject to change and at this stage are valid until 21 March 2021
- Rates are inclusive 25% Government taxes (VAT 9%, STT 6% and Environmental & Climate Levy 10%)
- Meal plans must be purchased for all guests sharing room for the duration of stay including FREE nights and any other discounted room promotions
- Infants (0-3 years) eat free during allocated kids’ meal times (parents don’t need to buy a meal plan).
- Note: Baby meals not supplied.
- Room service is not available for any meal or beverage on either Meal Package.
- Bar Snacks are not available for any meal or beverage on either Meal Package.
- Excludes Wedding receptions, special events and functions etc.
- The following applies to the Beverage component of the ALL INCLUSIVE package.
- A wrist band (All Inclusive) will be supplied by the resort and must be worn at all times for guests on meal plans.
- All drinks will be served by the glass to one person at a time wearing the All Inclusive wrist band
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to Adults 18 + years.
- Drinks on the ‘All Inclusive’ package will be served from 12pm till 2pm & 7pm till 10pm *
- 30% discount is available (at selected times) off premium Beers, Wines, Spirits and Cocktails